I share these common mistakes in Network Marketing, because I have been in your shoes. I’ve been through the same struggles, I’ve made many many mistakes and thought about quitting and giving up thousand’s of time. But, you know what I have a burning fire deep down inside that craves for something greater, something bigger, that I’m suppose to be somebody who makes a difference in peoples lives. I know without a doubt, I don’t want to wake-up 10 years from now stuck in the same mundane J.O.B. Working until I’m 65 years old, with the same people who are so content with barely getting by, for a boss you hate. Living with regret having that feeling of worthlessness everyday that goes by thinking if I would have gotten of my A$$ and changed my outcome…
7 Newbie Mistakes In Network Marketing
So lets get to it, how to avoid the 7 Common Mistakes in Network Marketing. Everyone makes mistake, but if you can avoid the common mistakes, you will put yourself on the fast track to creating your future success story.
1. Vomit Effect – This is one of the most common mistakes in Network Marketing that everyone falls victim to. The Vomit Effect is a disgusting bad habit, basically when you are talking to someone you know or are meeting for the first time, and all you do is throw up all over them. Telling them about your new opportunity and how great it is for them, and how they need to join you in business. Prospecting 101 – people only do business with people they Know, Like and Trust… So quit throwing up on people… LOL
2. I Actually Care What People Think – Don’t be discouraged by people telling you “No” or telling you to quit that Pyramid Scheme. You must remember that not everyone shares your same ambitions. If you follow the N.E.A.D.S Formula, it will save you a lot of time and heart ache. (Ryan Johnson’s philosophy- some will, some won’t, so what, who cares. Get their phone number anyway, so when your making 20K a month you can call them to cut your lawn… BAM)
3. Follow the Teach-ability Index
- Who do you listen to? ( mentor )
- What is your willingness to learn? ( Are you Coach-able )
- What is your willingness to change?
4. You haven’t or you don’t know how to create a powerful online presence ( ask me how )
5. Fail to use Online Marketing Methods – Your stuck using outdated marketing methods. Traditional Marketing Sucks!
6. Fake It Till You Make It of Your Not original – People want someone they can relate too. Be Real. Be yourself and create your own style.
7. You Don’t Know What You Don’t Know – many newbies make this 1 of many huge mistakes in network marketing all the time. Newbie’s that want to know all the details before they can do anything or talk to anyone. Biggest piece of advice I can give, create a burning desire, and take massive action.
If this post helped you please share your comments and experiences below…and as always share with your social media friends.
See How This Simple 2 Step Formula Is The Lucrative Solution To Making More Money And Sponsoring More Reps Into Your Primary Business…”Click Below And See Why It Works”
Your Online Success Mentor,
Stop the pain of struggling in your business. Finally, you can stop chasing around friends and family with one simple solution. This is the exact system I use to generate upwards of a 100 leads a day, sponsor over 30 reps in my business every single month. Check it out today (Unless You Already Have Too Many Leads & Too Many Sales) – Click Here For Instant Access